To ensure CCR World responds to the needs of its readers, we have assembled an editorial advisory panel of high-profile, experienced credit managers to watch over the magazine.
They are a demanding and experienced audience who will act as key advisors and a guarantee of the quality of the editorial of the publication.
Such senior figures would not put their name to anything other than the best.
They include (please click the chosen main header to expand each respective editorial panel) : -
- Jacques Vincken, Global Credit Manager, Shell Chemicals & Shell Gas (LPG), Shell Chemicals Europe B.V.
- Massimo Lepri, EMEA Credit Manager, Xilinx, Ireland
- Eddie Pacey, Director, Credit Services Europe, Bell Microproducts Europe Ltd
- Declan Flood, Chief executive, Irish Institute of Credit Management, Ireland
- Mark Lewis, Aggreko Deutschland, Belgium
- Stephen Skipwith, Consultant, former Director of Credit and Commercial Process at TaylorMade Adidas Golf
- Laurie Beagle, Chairman, EMEA Credit Forum
- Sean Stevens, Credit & Collections Manager EMEA, Wind River GmbH, Germany
- Aoife Kennedy, Credit manager, O2 Ireland, Ireland
- Yvonne Wedel-Andreson, Head of international business, GMAC Commercial
- Krzysztof Szymanski, Chief compliance officer, GE Money Bank SA, Ukraine
- Henry Mehta, Head of customer account and debtor management, Thames Water, UK
- Adam Goldhagen, credit director, Fiat Auto Financial Services
- Neil Sellers, Head of UK credit, Bank of Ireland UK Financial Services
- Sam Korman, Head of credit, Vanquis Bank
- Eric Leenders, Director, British Bankers Association
- John O'Mulloy, managing director, Standard Bank
- Elias Baladi, Mecice, Kuwait
- William Bastiaan, Managing director, global markets, ABC-Amega Europe, France
- Claire Sandbrook, Solicitor, Chief Executive Officer, Shergroup Limited
- Adam Cohen, Co-chairman and CEO, Phillips & Cohen Associates, USA
- Colman Curran, Partner, Mason Hayes & Curran, Ireland
- Ebrahim Jawad, Founder, Al-Nabaa Commercial Services, Bahrain
- Dean Kavanagh, Income Sciences, USA
- Carlo Pegna, Managing director, Euro Pay, Italy
- Andrius Pranckevicius, Senior partner, Pranckevicius & Partners, Lithuania
- Tim Sutton, International sales & marketing, Global Recovery Alliance, Germany
- Mark Triggs, Intrum Justitia, Europe
- Giorgio Corno, Avvocato - Solicitor (admitted, England and Wales), Studio Corno – Avvocati Italy
- Staale Aasestrand, Executive director, Morgan Stanley International, Europe.
- Josef Busuttil, Director general, Malta Association of Credit Management
- Dr. Sunando Roy, Director, Financial Risk Management and Regulatory Services, KPMG Fakhro, Kingdom of Bahrain
- Balraj Dev, Risk and collection director, COFINOGA, France
- Tanja De La Rey, Centre for Business Mathematics and Informatics, Potchefstroome Universiteit, South Africa
- Dr Patrick O. Connelly, President, Entelyx International Inc
- Haiyan Song PhD, Managing director, Business Chinese, UK
- Chingleng Kee, Senior manager, modelling & quantitative solutions, HSBC Consumer Lending, USA
- Kalpouzanis Vassilios, Credit analyst, Emporiki Bank of Greece, Greece
- Fabio Wendling Muniz de Andrade, Credit technology manager, Serasa, Brazil
- Dr Zoran Bohacek, Managing Director, Croatian Banking Association
- Christine Christian, Chief Executive Officer, Dun & Bradstreet, Australia
- Matt Angell, Chief operating officer, Credit Corp Group, Australia
- John Garde, Hoofbestuurder, ABSA, South Africa
- William Balduino,Vice President, Risk Management Practices, Dun and Bradstreet, USA.